Abstract & Committee Management
With eShow you'll be able to streamline your entire abstract submission process.
To learn more about eShow's Abstract & Committee Management, please watch this short 2 minute video.
eShow's Abstract Tool is designed for collecting abstracts, poster, papers, presentations and applications. You'll be able to handle all of your pre-conference needs including online submissions, peer committee reviews and administrative monitoring.
- Upload invited and all speakers into database for email blast
- Send personalized html invitations (invitees can respond directly to offer)
- Issue Call for Papers via email and link on show website
- Online submission of all abstract & educational session content
- Collect release/consent forms
- File upload for full papers and other supporting materials
- Standardized data collection for easy management and comparisons
- Automated email confirmations
- Abstract fee collection options (e-commerce)
- Password protected abstract author service center for profile and proposal updates
- Multiple options for assignment of abstracts to reviewers
- Proposal rating system (open or blind) -- create custom questions as required
- Password protected peer review system
- Download, view, accept, reject or withdraw abstracts
- Create HTML acceptance and rejection e-mails
- Monitoring and control of the conference through a password protected administration system
- Change basic conference settings including deadline
- View and edit author details
- Download all abstract data in Excel, XML and CSV
- Full control of abstracts and papers: add, edit, accept/reject and mark-up
- Reports and emails to keep your committee informed
Learn more about eShow's Abstract Management Tool and give us the information we need to serve you!